WHY I do what I do: I get a real kick out of helping people get on with what they’re good at and excited about.
HOW I add value: I customize each assignment based on a group or individual’s context issues and desired results.
WHAT I do: Group Facilitation and Personal Coaching
Group leaders who hire me to facilitate sessions often feel thrilled and relieved as I, among other things, help:
- Get team agreement on a few clear, high-level objectives and goals, and/or
- Create a more open-communication culture, and/or
- Enhance team cohesion and performance, and/or
- Resolve harmful conflict.
- Town and City Councils
- Staff Leadership Teams
- Boards of Directors
I work with groups in any kind of industry, providing Models/Ideas/Tools and an open environment to bring out each person’s best ideas.
- I’m your “behind-the-scenes support person”
- Customized for relevancy
- Conducted on Zoom or by phone
Two types of coaching services available.
What’s your typical process?
- You and I talk about group context issues and your desired results.
- I conduct semi-confidential interviews and prepare a customized session.
- I conduct a Facilitative Training session (typically 1-2 days)
- We achieve clarity on collective and individual plans & commitments.
- I distill and deliver a summary of the session.
- I facilitate a 2-hour follow-up session 6-8 weeks later.
A few testimonials:
Gregg’s unique style of engagement with our group created a thirst for ‘the next great step’ in our team’s own success and future. I can honestly attest to the fact that we are better today as a result of Gregg’s empowering and engaging approach.
Each member of our leadership team approached me individually yesterday to tell me how much they enjoyed your session and how appreciative they were. They feel much better about our direction as a team. You have a great ability to guide groups through challenging issues and help them come out the other side with vision and purpose.
Gregg facilitated a retreat for our new City Council and helped us identify, agree on and prioritize the key challenges facing our community. He also helped us communicate and collaborate more effectively with staff leadership. Without a doubt, the retreat was time and money well spent thanks to Gregg.